How to install our NI Maschine expansions
Native Instruments Maschine Expansions (Premium and Free) need to be carefully installed! Follow us in the step by step guide you will find below. And if you have any issues during the process, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Step-by-step installation instructions
1. If you’ve downloaded Free Packs, please scroll down to the specific instructions.
2. First, create a folder on your computer called HelloSamples. You will put all the future Premium Libraries on this folder.
3. Put the downloaded kit into this folder.
4. Open Maschine 2.
5. Click on Preferences and select the “User Library” Preferences Alias window.
6. Click “add” and select the new Maschine expansion folder.
7. Write the ALIAS name (check the Alias List)
8. Click Rescan.
You will find all your library tagged after a Maschine’s rescanning. (This would work for 99% of users.
1. First, you’ ll need to create a folder on your computer called HelloSamples Free. All the Free Libraries need to be located there.
2. Unzip the downloaded kit and put the content inside the HelloSamples Free folder.
3. Open Maschine 2.
4. Click on Preferences and select the “User Library” Preferences Alias window.
5. Click “add” and select the HelloSamples Free folder.
6. Write HelloSamples in the ALIAS name. (alias is case sensitive!)
7. Click Rescan. You will find your first free library tagged when Maschine finishes the rescanning.
8. Henceforth you will need to perform a rescan of the library every time you install a new free library.